Sunday, February 10, 2013

Back From Hiatus : Personal Over Haul!

Hi all! 

It's the second month of 2013 already! (>__<')

I have been gone for a long long time and there are reasons behind it. The end of 2012 has not been good for me and my family. I just lost my Mom last January to a Liver condition that she has been battling since late last year. And that's part of the reason why I have not been active.

There were a lot of things that I had to deal with and I really had no time for my hobbies. However, that's done and over with. It is a new year and I can start all over again.

There will be some changes in the blog, I am thinking of working out a new design for the blog. I am also going back to building plastic model kits, I used to do GunPla's when I was a teenager and then slowly my interest for Mechas shifted to everything cars, so expect some model kits in the blog soon. And if everything goes well, the blog might migrate and will have it's own website! 

I have always wanted to publish my own website, in fact the original plan that I have was to publish a website for Toy Car Over Haul, but that did not push through because I had some issues with the the hosting site that I used back then, but I don't think I will be having that same issue with the one that I will be using now. And I will make a review of that on my next post.

Expect a little bit more of RC cars on the blog, and diecast wise, my taste is starting to really evolve. I am getting pickier by the moment and I am now focusing more on the car models that I really really like. 

Well I really hope that for the year 2013, the blog will be more interactive and picture heavy! 

Anyways, that's it for now, thanks for dropping by and keep on Over Haulin!


2 comments:

  1. sorry to know about your mother. and i appreciate it that if you start your own site about rc bil, i am sure that this will be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adam, thanks for dropping by and providing a feedback. I did promise that I will be posting a series of blog post featuring a detailed picture description of some of my RC cars. I am also getting a lot of hits from my RC posts so I guess I will just do that. :D

    Great post by the way for differentiating an Electric Powered RC to a Nitro Powered RC. The Number 4 listed under the Electric Powered RC Pros really made me laugh.

    -Charles "TheReal" Gonzales

    ReplyDelete